Similar to Google Drive, ShareFile is a cloud-based record-sharing application that permits clients to send and get documents. While Google Drive is notable as modest document-sharing assistance, ShareFile enjoys its benefits, particularly for big business-level customers. We should investigate both services initially, then, at that point, jump into which isolates the two document sharing stages for a bigger scope.
Things to look for
The right document stockpiling and sharing help can save your business time and cash. The capacity to send and get reports online is crucial for most organizations, so you need to ensure the help you are utilizing includes everything your business needs, from usability to safety efforts. When looking at ShareFile and Google Drive, remember these three components:
Record size limitations for capacity. Many distributed storage administrations, like Google Drive, offer free stockpiling however limit the sum. While these administrations may work for people, organizations are in an ideal situation with a distributed storage administration that will not restrict document sizes and offers security benefits.
- The greatest record size for sharing. When sending significant business records, nobody needs to experience the feared “Document size limit came to” mistake message. When contrasting Google Drive and ShareFile, ensure you focus on the greatest record size you can share.
- Access capacity. In the present hurried society, having the option to get to your documents from any place is critical. The document stockpiling and sharing assistance you use should work with all major working frameworks just as cellphones and tablets. Does your foundation of the decision have an application? Does it coordinate well with different administrations like Microsoft Outlook? Does it match up your information across all gadgets? These are altogether questions worth inquiring about.
What ShareFile needs photograph altering devices and applications, it compensates for in big business-level security highlights and different advantages. With ShareFile, your business will appreciate:
- You will not need to download any product or modules to utilize this basic record sharing stage.
- Day in and day out help. The help of Google Drive is restricted to a web-based information base, yet ShareFile offers day in and day out help, in addition to a broad information base total with video instructional exercises.
- Email combination. With Google Drive, you’re truly restricted to one email stage (Gmail). With ShareFile, you can undoubtedly send and get messages from any email address. In addition, the ShareFile Plugin for Microsoft Outlook makes it simple for you to scramble email messages in Outlook.
- Portable applications. Portability is key in any business. You can utilize ShareFile on any iOS, Android, Windows, or Blackberry gadget to safely get to, offer, ask for and alter records from any place.
Google Drive Features
At the point when you prefer Google Drive, you can:
- Store any sort of record, from accounting pages and photographs to sound documents
- Access the documents in your Drive from any cell phone, tablet, or PC
- Welcome others to see, download, and team up on documents without connecting them to email
- Use in the mix with the Docs, Sheets, and Slide applications to make archives and work together with others
- Search include perceived articles in your pictures and text in examined reports
While these components make Drive an incredible apparatus for individual use, they don’t do a lot to help on an endeavor level. Dissimilar to ShareFile, Google Drive was not worked in light of organizations. It was intended for individual use.